Fear Factor

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  

Fear can tear down or control you in direct proportion to the problems that come your way. Fear does not have a claim over you. Faith will be built up in your life as you remove fear from your spirit. Fear is the opposite of faith. 

Both are released by expecting something you can’t see. Faith comes from seeing the Word. Fear comes from seeing the problem. Faith is released by the words of your mouth. Fear is also released by the words of your mouth. 

Focus on the answer to the problem, rather than on the problem. When you quote Scripture you are resisting the enemy who is tempting you with a spirit of fear. The more Scripture you quote to the enemy, the more pain you inflict on the satanic forces. The Lord wants to give you total victory over fear, which will be possible as you spend time studying the Scriptures.